InspectionReportsOnLine.net (IROL), a web based clearing house for life safety inspection reports or “Third Party Reporting” is looking for experienced fire inspectors to join their growing team! This program is full of great opportunities and is a growing trend in our business.
IROL was developed specifically with the needs and requirements of the Fire Inspectors and AHJs in mind. Utilizing their site will:
- Save time and costs in the processing of inspection reports
- Increase efficiency
- Increase Code Compliance rates
- Eliminate the need to file paper copies of reports (It’s Green)
- Improve and make easier the communications between AHJs, Property Owners and Service Providers
And it is ABSOLUTELY FREE for Fire Prevention Bureaus and AHJs: No costs, No contracts, and No Commitments!
IROL is looking for 4-6 individuals that have life safety code experience and are familiar with inspection reports as well as the inner workings of Fire Prevention Bureaus. Good communication skills (people skills) are a must. IROL has a great team, full of energy, positive attitudes and we really love what we are doing.
The basic job description is as follows:
- Learn the product, it’s easy and we’ll train you
- Contact Fire Marshals, Fire Chiefs and Prevention Bureaus in your geographic area, either directly or by working through State and Regional associations
- Set appointments for presentations, which can be in person or through Internet conferencing
- Some regional travel will be necessary, an occasional trip to our office, and attendance at trade shows and conferences
Compensation will be discussed during interviews, however ALL expenses are covered, it includes a small salary and reoccurring commissions
Resumes may be mailed, faxed or emailed or you may call or email for more information.
1080 Corporate Blvd., Suite 200
Aurora, IL 60502
877-514-4765, Fax 877-714-4765
Jill Cotton – Marketing Director email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org